The Waterford in Hermitage isn’t just a place, it’s a destination. Home to the Hermitage plantation of Andrew Jackson, Hermitage is a neighborhood built in true southern charm and tradition. Nestled in the heart of the historic area, The Waterford in Hermitage provides a home close to shopping, medical and leisure venues. And with easy access to I-40, the Hermitage/Donelson area is easily accessible and perfect for family visits.
- Minutes away from several healthcare options, including TriStar Summit Medical Center
- Directly adjacent to the Davidson County Library
- Easy access to I-40 and Nashville International Airport
- Near the Hermitage Plantation Museum
- Close to Nashville, TN and all of the cultural, musical and historical venues it has to offer